We invite you to support the Shanthi Bhavan Children’s Home by sponsoring a child, either fully (€128 / $138 [USD] / £110 a month, or in part.
To become a sponsor is to provide long-term help to a child who is suffering from AIDS, so that they can benefit from a quality education and the health care they need.
Sponsoring a child enables you to make your financial support more personal, by putting a name, a face and a story to the help you give.
Sponsoring a child enables us to guarantee a certain amount of financial stability and security to the orphanage, thanks to the regularity of your support.
Sponsoring a child means you commit to giving a regular donation (a minimum of €15 a month).
Sponsoring a child means we commit to sending you regular updates (at least 3 times a year) about the child you are sponsoring.
The process for sponsoring a child couldn’t be easier:
- Simply fill in the form online, telling us how you would like to pay and how often you wish to do so;
- A member of the NAMBIKKAY Association who’s role is to organise and support our sponsorship programme will make initial contact with you, following which they will send you a presentation document of the child you will be sponsoring;
- You can then complete the transaction according to the method chosen;
- At least three times a year a dedicated representative will contact you by email with news about the child and to keep you up to date with their progress;
- At the end of the year the NAMBIKKAY Association will send you a tax receipt for the total amount you have donated in the preceding year.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org